Photo via: odietamoblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- This is kind of a heavenly living room set up.
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- From a luxurious duck egg sofa to a chic nest of tables, our collection of pretty pastel furnishings and floral accessories are all you need to give your living space an instant lift this spring
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- Thrifty Decor Chick — new rug from Home Goods. Its blueish gray with aqua detailing….lovely~
- loving the gray, navy, and mustard/muted yellow
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.