Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Reading nook in Master Bedroom- Im not sure it could get any more perfect
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Love the decor in this whole house but the reading nook with shelving & the…
- DIY built in bookcases. (Dining room turned library.)
- built in bookcases around fireplace – Bing Images
- The Retreat is a luxurious 416-square-foot three bedroom gooseneck tiny house built by Timbercraft Tiny Homes in Guntersville, Alabama.
- corner tv shelf built in – Google Search
- Built in bookcases an work desk. Beautiful!
- Built in wall book shelf – love!
- Entertainment Center, I love this! It even has built in shelving for all my DVDs! Must have this in my home one day!