Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red is a must-have colour this time of year. Team silky smooth red velvet upholstery with a rich chocolate wool carpet and gleaming gold accessories. Photography: Mark Scott. housebeautiful.co.uk
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- pillows for a brown couch | … and Bright Room (5 Tips for Lightening Up Your Brown Leather Sofa
- Home Decorators Collection Gordon Brown Leather Sofa. 999
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor