Photo via: shopsocietysocial.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Sherwin Williams- Sea Salt. Benjamin Moore- Revere Pewter. Benjamin Moore- White Dove.
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- 2016 Paint Color Ideas for your Home – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.