Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bright room colors for living room in boho chic style
- bright colors, luxe fabrics, black and white photography.
- love the bright colors against the white…Bohemian style living room from New York Spaces
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- This is the Color Grey for Living Room W/ Correct Sofa & Love Seat…not the Accent Chairs…No shutters in Living Room
- Beige & Blue-Beige walls in the kitchen and family room and the blue as an accent color in the morning room
- 9 Dark, Rich & Vibrant Rooms that Will Make You Rethink Everything You Know About Color | Apartment Therapy
- Color palette; sconces & beautiful art above simple mantle
- daily decorator » Blog Archive » Color Combo…Orange & Gray