Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Location can really drive a homes style. A home in Minnesota can be beachy and gorgeous in aesthetic, but there is something so right about bohemian homes located in tropical places. Carley and Jonathan Summers have fully embraced their southern Florida lifestyle and have created a space with an eclectic mix of global finds and seaside pieces.Carley, photographer and interior stylist, and her husband Jonathan, CT technologist and musician, initially set out to find a home with historic v…
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Interior wood walls are all the rage, but the thought of gathering and mounting reclaimed barn wood was way more than my lazy *ss could handle.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.