Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- In the top-level library, known as the aerie, Fernando Santangelo custom designed the sofa (upholstered in a Christopher Hyland velvet) and the cocktail table; a Holland & Sherry fabric was used for the embroidered pillows, the throws are by Loro Piana, the side tables are by Josef Hoffmann, and the carpet is by V’suske | archdigest.com
- Five Way Ceiling Rose Kit With Plain Bright Lampshades
- Our Five Favorite Wood Floors right now – Greige Design
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- something like this, a narrow long shelf for the side of the couch??!! Painted Cottage Two-Shelf Side Table: End Tables | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean
- Glam Latte_Home Decor_Coffee Tables
- 12 Beautifully Rustic DIY Farmhouse Tables
- Laptops to Lullabies: Easy DIY sofa tables
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…