Photo via: fifimcgee.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- what a great home decorating before and after home interior design 2012 home designs
- How We Updated Our 1970s House on a Budget. TONS of before and after pictures! So many ideas!
- Stunning laundry room remodel. What a transformation. Wait till you see the before photos. laundryroomdesign. Great laundry room decor at LaundryShoppe.com
- Dwellings By DeVore: Client Redesign Amazing before and after!!
- cottage family room before and after. Planking 2/3 up the wall.
- Just a quick post today…as I was saying in my previous bedroom interior post, I love thinking about how I would decorate my home after …
- How To Mix Decor Styles Like a Pro – Pro Tips On Mixing Design Styles – Photos
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!
- Homes and styles: Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget | photos
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Its getting really chilly around here so when I found this beautiful and warm throw at HomeGoods, I instantly knew I needed it for the cold weather ahead! It also doesnt hurt that its super chic and affordable! (Sponsored pin)