Photo via: shadesofblueinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Tour the cozy cottage of 12th and White Blog and get tons of great ideas for decorating on a budget and mixing new and vintage finds.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- Living room decorating ideas – decorating around a black leather couch