Photo via: customframedesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)
- 18 Whimsical Home Décor Ideas For People Who Love Vintage Stuff | Architecture & Design
- Living Room Dining Room Combo: Proven Strategies To Nail Space Distribution
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- Great idea for how to decorate around your TV! Post includes full source list for frames and art!
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall
- Memory Gallery Wall with B&W photos in Gold Frames