Photo via: turquoise-la.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 INSPIRATION SETTINGS FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL LOUNGE ROOM_see more inspiring articles at http://vintageindustrialstyle.com/inspiration-settings-industrial-lounge-room/
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Formal Living Room with Crystal Chandelier Fireplace
- Lounge ideas for fireplace wall
- Bungalow Rose™ Isadora Chaise Lounge
- After much consideration, the new Fitting Lounge wall color: Valspars Mark Twain House Ombra Gray in eggshell
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp
- Ladder and lantern DIY project | Refurbished Ideas
- Ana White | Build a Narrow Cottage End Tables | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans