Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- Build this DIY Modern Blanket ladder with only 3 basic tools! Easy to build and perfect for beginners. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- 3 more sleeps until NYE 🎉 and this cozy living space is ideal for the NetflixandChill that needs to happen before our big night out!