Photo via: kristinandcory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- First off, thanks so much for all the great feedback and kind comments on our new house ! A lot of you have mentioned that you couldn…
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- From a luxurious duck egg sofa to a chic nest of tables, our collection of pretty pastel furnishings and floral accessories are all you need to give your living space an instant lift this spring
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!