Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- No. 3 Upcycled Lamp with Vintage Galvanized Gas by GadgetSponge
- Happy Friday my friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted color combinations, our summer schedule has been a little crazy, but today I wante…
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- Coastal Familyroom with Builtins and Wood Beam Fireplace
- For the living room fireplace (which is at an angle and has no mantle at all!)
- Dimplex Montgomery TV Stand with Electric Fireplace gets free shipping to your business from Wayfair Supply – Great deals on all office products with an amazing selection to choose from.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Interior wood walls are all the rage, but the thought of gathering and mounting reclaimed barn wood was way more than my lazy *ss could handle.
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor