Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Just a quick post today…as I was saying in my previous bedroom interior post, I love thinking about how I would decorate my home after …