Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- As you likely know by now, were huge fans of Target and often round out our wardrobes with the retailers affordable, expensive-looking pieces. And fashio
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Home Decorators Collection Mercer 52 in. LED Indoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan-54725 – The Home Depot
- white washed ceiling with exposed beams
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Five Way Ceiling Rose Kit With Plain Bright Lampshades
- BEHR Paint: Silver Drop – 790C-2 in Eggshell BEHR Paint: Popped Corn W-B-200 Trim, ceiling and doors in Flat
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.