Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- white washed ceiling with exposed beams
- Five Way Ceiling Rose Kit With Plain Bright Lampshades
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- shiplap walls, stone fireplace and hearth, timber floors, coffered ceiling – perfect
- Neutral Living Room with High Coffered Ceiling
- Master Suite- love the ceiling and fire place
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow