Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- KITCHEN _ Interior color scheme. I have the orange-ish (terra cotta) color for the walls and am looking for turquoise colors to balance it.
- Living room makeover plans and paint colors to transform our builder grader town home living room into a cozy, pretty, modern farmhouse living room!
- tips for choosing paint colors | how to choose paint colors | farmhouse paint colors | choose paint colors |
- Vintage Inspired Rugs from Joanna Gaines. Farmhouse style area rugs for every room in your home.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- An interior design, decorating, and DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle blog with budget decor and furniture sources, paint colors, designer room images.