Photo via: materialgirlsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add storage and display surface to any wall with this easy DIY floating shelf.
- Living room makeover plans and paint colors to transform our builder grader town home living room into a cozy, pretty, modern farmhouse living room!
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome
- DIY built in bookcases. (Dining room turned library.)
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- Easy Farmhouse Style TV Stand Makeover. Living room decor ideas.
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- Combine traditional beauty with modern convenience in this Ashley Bronze 4-light foyer hanging lantern. This gorgeous fixture features 4 lights and a Bronze finish.
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com