Photo via: vintagerevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Lacking storage space? Build some chunky floating shelves — both beautiful and practical!
- Cranfill Industrial Aged Pine Adjustable Crank Round Coffee Table
- white washed ceiling with exposed beams
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Furnishing ideas living gray sofa TV wall wood white brick wall
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Painted brick for fireplace
- painted wooden signs | Painted Personalized Custom Family Name Wood Sign Plaque with …
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo