Photo via: lifealittlebrighter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- Reid Woven Baskets | Woven of natural raffia and shoelace, these three baskets lend color and texture to your space while offering stylish storage.
- built in bookcases around fireplace – Bing Images
- Built in china cabinet with lighting, drawers and storage, can be a Butlers pantry when you only have hallway space available
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Gather all your seashells from past vacations and display them in the Round Basket with Fringe from Nate Berkus. This storage basket with fringe can store just about anything in any room in the house.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Lacking storage space? Build some chunky floating shelves — both beautiful and practical!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides