Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- I am in the middle of a huge kitchen remodel (This explains the utter chaos in the background of all the pictures). Unfortunately, the home improvement center l…
- Our gorgeous custom built entertainment center from NinaV Interiors! Check them out on Facebook and Instagram!
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- Happy Friday my friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted color combinations, our summer schedule has been a little crazy, but today I wante…
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.