Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- I am in the middle of a huge kitchen remodel (This explains the utter chaos in the background of all the pictures). Unfortunately, the home improvement center l…
- Hover over images and click the + to shop! Yesterday was the beginning of demo and install for my new kitchen! I’m so beyond excited to see it all complete. You can see a sneak peek over on my Snapchat (mystylevita). As soon as the white cabinets went in, I knew this was going to …
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…