Photo via: lindevegen.no
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Turn Your Apartment Into A Cozy Winter Den refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/diy-cozy-apartment-ideasslide-4 Tassel Branch ChandelierConvincing your friends to eschew restaurant reservations in the name of eating the contents of your crockpot is much easier when your tablescape situation is this grammable. Head to your local florist (or park!) to find a branc…
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- CREATE A SPRING INSPIRED SOFA- Part of creating a beautiful home is giving a nod to the season! Sofas can help you breathe spring air into a room!
- This cosy living room area includes cushions and candles – perfect for creating a romantic vibe
- Find inspiration in the stylish living spaces of the world’s top talents
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- Farmhouse living room, open concept to kitchen. Interior design by Janna Allbritton of Yellow Prairie Interior Design, LLC.
- Cosy Interior. Best Scandinavian Home Design Ideas.
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.