Photo via: overstock.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Emily Henderson on Instagram: “Now that I’m moving into an English cottage, I’m having serious gifters regret about giving this adorable little cupboard to @ginny_macdonald. At least I know it’s in loving home (but I’m still silently kicking myself for letting it get away). @zekeruelas”
- I made it home safe from Seattle and it’s right back to work! I mentioned earlier that I was staying with my cousin and helping her update her living room there. It was a pretty hectic week with both
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …
- Real Flame Chateau Corner Ventless Gel Fireplace – White – Gel Fireplaces at Hayneedle
- Click Here to View Next Page You Might Also Like 26 Amazing Tiny House Designs 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style 35 Cozy Living Room Ideas with Fireplaces 37 Rustic Living Room Ideas 27 Energizing Home Office Decorating Ideas 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Home Staging Tips and Ideas – Improve the Value of Your Home before a sale by highlighting your homes strengths and downplaying its weaknesses. Details and ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.