Photo via: overstock.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Its getting really chilly around here so when I found this beautiful and warm throw at HomeGoods, I instantly knew I needed it for the cold weather ahead! It also doesnt hurt that its super chic and affordable! (Sponsored pin)
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- the living room a fireplace built in, diy, fireplaces mantels, home improvement, living room ideas
- Ventless Space Heater Built-In Recessed Firebox Electric Fireplace
- Real Flame Slim Crawford Electric Fireplace & Reviews | Wayfair
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- Dimplex Montgomery TV Stand with Electric Fireplace gets free shipping to your business from Wayfair Supply – Great deals on all office products with an amazing selection to choose from.
- Emily Henderson on Instagram: “Now that I’m moving into an English cottage, I’m having serious gifters regret about giving this adorable little cupboard to @ginny_macdonald. At least I know it’s in loving home (but I’m still silently kicking myself for letting it get away). @zekeruelas”
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!