Photo via: homestoriesatoz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Add storage and display surface to any wall with this easy DIY floating shelf.
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- How to add farmhouse style to your home – A one stop shop with links to the items & they are all on sale!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Keep your yoga mats easy to grab and organized by building your own yoga mat rack. Perfect for a home gym. Free plans and template included.
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.