Photo via: collectionsetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- BACKORDERED UNTIL JUNE 2017 Make your own beautiful centerpieces with our easy DIY kit Includes 24 feet of pearl garland and 100 feet of natural jute twine Rustic pearl wire is easy to bend and reusab
- This neutral living room is decorated with natural elements. More decorating ideas: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/seasonal/fall/decorating-with-natural-elements/
- Simple Natural Living: The Best Air-Purifying Plants For Your Home
- The essence of English country living, this collection boasts a refined rustic feel. Add character to your casual abode with our Wisteria floral print, a perfect mate for the warm checks and plaids.
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Reid Woven Baskets | Woven of natural raffia and shoelace, these three baskets lend color and texture to your space while offering stylish storage.
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.
- Either side of a fireplace?!- RB 20 Rustic DIY and Handcrafted Accents to Bring Warmth to Your Home Decor
- So fun!! For a simple potted indoor plant refresh, add in an assortment of colorful cacti, like the ruby ball cactus.