Photo via: shopaway365.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Shop Similar: Rochelle Sofa, Woven Texture Olong Pillow, Similar: ecarpetgallery Handmade Persian Red Wool Kilim Rug (54 x 9), Similar: Linear Lamp Base, Similar: Antique Revival Zachary End Table, Leah Duncan « I want sugar in my tea. by leahduncan, Quadruped Coffee Table – NEW, Gilt Minimalist Mirror, Paprika Dhurrie Pillow Cover – Triangle, Antique Rug Chair and more
- DIY: Distressed Wood Top Coffee Table – Starfish Cottage
- DIY Tufted Coffee Table Bench.
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- King enlisted Dave Lennard to create a custom 40-inch square zinc-top coffee table to anchor the great room.
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded