Photo via: topcommunitygrants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paneled Wall for under $200
- love this ottoman, chairs
- Carlisle Upholstered Armchair | Pottery Barn love this sofa and chair
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Soft blue walls let this tangerine artwork and upholstered antique chair make a bold statement. (http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/transitional/living-areas/1425/index.html?soc=Pinterest)
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- Minnie Drivers home features a 50s French bergère covered in a Lee Jofa floral and vintage French armchairs that are upholstered in a 1960s suzani.
- Arhaus Preston Tufted Upholstered Chair In Vernon Smoke
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Chairish Get the Looksofa // suzani throw // Mayan painting // side table // bus blind // x-base leather stool // “Penny” Kilim pillow // Bolivian textile ottoman // “Stella” Kilim pillow // Ronald Julius Christensen print // “Lyla” Kilim rug // striped mid-century chair // blue glass lamp
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.