Photo via: fredgonsowskigardenhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Turn Your Apartment Into A Cozy Winter Den refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/diy-cozy-apartment-ideasslide-4 Tassel Branch ChandelierConvincing your friends to eschew restaurant reservations in the name of eating the contents of your crockpot is much easier when your tablescape situation is this grammable. Head to your local florist (or park!) to find a branc…
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- This rose gold terrarium is stunning. A wonderful geometric shape and a great way to not only bring plants into your home, but be bang on trend with this geometric shape and rose gold colour.
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com