Photo via: theharperhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome 34 Awesome No Sew Projects
- DIY Faux Cement Tile
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- DIY Paneled Wall for under $200
- How To Make A Faux Fireplace On The Cheap
- Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila! Easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- We are loving the start of this gallery wall including our MINI Lydia faux deer head. Thanks to our client @adbartl for giving us a sneak peek!
- Faux iron scroll wall decor from wire hangers.
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- JoDesignCo Handmade Watercolor Drum Lamp Shade