Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Large oversize print in glass frame – can lights add mood – Foz II Apartment – Casa do Passadiço
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Cottage Family Room reveal by Jessica Bruno @ www.fourgenerationsoneroof.com DIY decorating
- DIY shallow shelves, Pottery Barn Knockoff Photo Ledges – Bower Power Blog
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- DIY Paneled Wall for under $200
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/235589213/wood-tray-rustic-tray-wood-serving-tray
- Found it at Wayfair – Herringbone Hand Woven Blue Area Rug
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/386708586/bless-this-mess-painted-wood-sign-3ft-x
- Love my new gallery wall!! Found most everything at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
- Dear Lillie: In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found
- Found it at AllModern – Nivedita Turquoise Area Rug