Photo via: stonecrofthomes.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paneled Wall for under $200
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- built-in with bottom shaker-style cabinets, natural wood top, open shelving top to ceiling
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- Wall Lift and Stay-Medallion Cabinets. Love for mud room
- 4 Pcs (No Frame)White Sports Car Wall Art painting Home Decoration Living Room Canvas Print Painting on canvas Wall picture
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- Turquoise painted corner built-in – It’s She Den Makeover Reveal Day! – Refunk My Junk
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Combine traditional beauty with modern convenience in this Ashley Bronze 4-light foyer hanging lantern. This gorgeous fixture features 4 lights and a Bronze finish.