Photo via: caro-inspiration.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- If the idea of changing your mantel a hundred times a year to suit every holiday and season gives you… Read more »
- TV over Fireplace? Read THIS first!
- Triibe Brisbane Interior Styling workshop. Photography by Nicolette Johnson
- bright colors, luxe fabrics, black and white photography.
- douglas friedman photography
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- Red is a must-have colour this time of year. Team silky smooth red velvet upholstery with a rich chocolate wool carpet and gleaming gold accessories. Photography: Mark Scott. housebeautiful.co.uk
- ikea hack More
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Vintage, Paint and more…: Throwback Thursday – Ana White Shelf
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.