Photo via: westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Another great inspiration for Power’s home—which has a color palette of predominantly neutrals and black—is the work of interior designer Darryl Carter. “I love how the…
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- I REALLY want this mirror. Distressed Cream Sadie Arch Mirror | Kirklands Id take it in cream or black. 😉
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- An interior design, decorating, and DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle blog with budget decor and furniture sources, paint colors, designer room images.
- Love the mirror reflecting the candlelight (from Faded Bluebird at Home )