Photo via: thepinklilyboutique.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- sketchy. Angled tear drop in dark red stoneware shows off your favorite blooms. Textured with organic etchings for a casual feel.
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.
- Perfect size table for entry way by the hall or in the basement under the TV
- Here is our set of 6 Free Printable Harry Potter Prints. We are offering them in 8X10 and 5X7! Drop by The Cottage Market and snatch up Harry and 5 more of his friends. Perfect for a Gallery Wall, Great Childrens Room Artwork. Fabulous Free Wall Art! Fabulous Free Printables! They are magical!
- Morning! I recently finished decorating my hutch for spring and today I am showing it off. I went for a clean, uncluttered look wit…
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.