Photo via: birds-and-baking.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Tips for Buying the Best Sofa – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Eye For Design: Decorating With Mismatched Dining Room Chairs….. love this mismatched grey chairs, not so much on everything else
- INTERIOR DESIGN TIPS FOR CHIC SMALL LIVING ROOMS
- Navy, white and natural color story for a modern living room design | Image via Studio McGee
- 25 interior design ideas for a beach house:
- Living Room Decorating Ideas. Interior design by Victoria Hagan for the 2016 Kips Bay Decorator Show House, via @sarahsarna.
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- A Swirled Peas Shower Curtain brings top quality, unique style to your bathroom! Make a beautiful, bold design statement and personalize yours today. Swirled Peas Shower Curtains also make the perfect
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- 20 Examples Of Minimal Interior Design