Photo via: decoratoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Madrid apartment of Ramon Garcia Juardo and his partner Paco Pocovi via Hab Chic
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- We look into the 18 best indoor house plants to help purify the air and detox your home. Apartment
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- Loft Life by Hunting for GeorgeThis inspiring loft apartment situated in Australia, was designed in 2016 by Hunting for George.
- 20 Ideas to Make Your Whole Home Feel Bigger | Apartment Therapy
- Atlanta Apartment Tour – Affordable Home Decor Inspiration
- Stylish Stockholm apartment – via Coco Lapine