Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- Farmhouse entryway table with hanging window for a room divider. IG @bless_this_nest
- beach cottage design ideas | … cottage trunk coffee table 25 Encouraging Beach House Decorating Ideas
- This daybed with trundle is a perfect choice for a guest room or nursery. The pull-out trundle provides an extra sleeping accommodation for guests and rolls neatly out of sight for storage.
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library