Photo via: countrydoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dear Lillie: In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- Give Old Pallets New Life by Turning Them Into a Coffee Table!
- Coffee Table Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table by KastelHomesFurniture
- Shop Similar: Rochelle Sofa, Woven Texture Olong Pillow, Similar: ecarpetgallery Handmade Persian Red Wool Kilim Rug (54 x 9), Similar: Linear Lamp Base, Similar: Antique Revival Zachary End Table, Leah Duncan « I want sugar in my tea. by leahduncan, Quadruped Coffee Table – NEW, Gilt Minimalist Mirror, Paprika Dhurrie Pillow Cover – Triangle, Antique Rug Chair and more
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- DIY Fireplace Wood Mantel, white mantelpiece, step by step, great deal to save you money
- 20 fantastic grey living rooms – The Grey Home. I like that coffee table for outside
- Coffee Table
- Refine with Shimmer: The Empire Coffee Table + Del Mar Sectional