Photo via: kelleynan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the Super Tall Cabinets, Extra Tall Doors, Fireplace, Legs on the Island, Sink and Open Floor Plan
- Muuto dot hangers * black floors
- Our Five Favorite Wood Floors right now – Greige Design
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- built-in with bottom shaker-style cabinets, natural wood top, open shelving top to ceiling
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- This home also draws on Contemporary and Midcentury modern themes with gorgeous walls of windows and an asymmetric deign. Plan No.325742 House Plans by WestHomePlanners.com
- shiplap walls, stone fireplace and hearth, timber floors, coffered ceiling – perfect
- Unbelievable 70’s Home Remodel with Modern Touches and Reclaimed Floors!
- Revere Pewter with oak floors and trim. Birdcage light from Menards