Photo via: kelleynan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the Super Tall Cabinets, Extra Tall Doors, Fireplace, Legs on the Island, Sink and Open Floor Plan
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- This home also draws on Contemporary and Midcentury modern themes with gorgeous walls of windows and an asymmetric deign. Plan No.325742 House Plans by WestHomePlanners.com
- Unbelievable 70’s Home Remodel with Modern Touches and Reclaimed Floors!
- Revere Pewter with oak floors and trim. Birdcage light from Menards
- shiplap walls, stone fireplace and hearth, timber floors, coffered ceiling – perfect
- Dark Brown Reclaimed Engineered Oak Floor
- like how the kitchen is tucked away just a little while still being an open layout – that far door on the L could lead in from the garage
- Farmhouse living room, open concept to kitchen. Interior design by Janna Allbritton of Yellow Prairie Interior Design, LLC.
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.