Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)
- Revere Pewter with oak floors and trim. Birdcage light from Menards
- SOLD Antique oak ombre stained chest of drawers by TRWpainted
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- Unbelievable 70’s Home Remodel with Modern Touches and Reclaimed Floors!
- Dark wood floors, open plan
- Multipurpose Reclaimed Pallet Coffee Table | Pallet Furniture Plans
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair