Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- neutral and eclectic living room with lots of black and white accents
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair
- Photo wall- I like the mix of color with black and white
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …
- White dining room with large black iron windows and arched doorways.
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- Sectional in center instead of against the walls. Dark couch and neutral curtains