Photo via: sawdust2stitches.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- I posted this picture of the boys playing in our living room on Instagram a few days ago, and I had smattering of questions about our engineer print portraits. I aim to please, so here is a little tut
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…