Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Playful palms are hot for summer, giving a breezy white space a punch of preppy pattern and vibrant colour.
- Love laid-back loft style? Achieve the layered boho look with MyHomeSense. Piles of cushions and throws invite lengthy weekend lounging. We always have a soft-spot for layered rugs, adding the perfect amount of pattern play and softness underfoot. Visit us in-store for lovable, layered loft style!
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor
- Living Room decor – rustic farmhouse style. Grey sofa, white pillows, grey gingham pattern, large wall clock over sofa | juliecwarnock
- A Classic Home Tour Full of Gorgeous Pattern
- unsure about committing to a lot of pattern or wallpaper. Make it art that you can change out seasonally. cozy contemporary
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- This cosy living room area includes cushions and candles – perfect for creating a romantic vibe
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living