Photo via: overstock.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Made to order industrial style table made from hand-selected premium pine wood and sturdy steel pipe legs. Proudly designed and handmade in
- Exposed brick wall painted white aged, thick white floating shelves, fresh flowers, chunky wooden table and industrial ceiling pendants
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- King enlisted Dave Lennard to create a custom 40-inch square zinc-top coffee table to anchor the great room.
- 53 Coffee Table Decor Ideas That Dont Require a Home Stylist
- CHOOSING AN UPDATED COFFEE TABLE – StoneGable
- Coffee Table