Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY built-in cabinets and bookcase wall – finished 4
- planks along back of bookcase
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- Wow! DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy – such a clever idea!
- Personalized Large Family Sign, Wedding Gift Idea, Family Wall Decor, Rustic Established Sign
- bonus room idea; gray. Like the furniture patterns and colors
- Great idea for how to decorate around your TV! Post includes full source list for frames and art!
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- 548 Likes, 34 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “Feeling very blessed today❤️️ Did you ever wish or dream for something for which feels like an…”
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- This can be done as an entry way, going up the stairs and even in the bedrooms and baths!! LOVE IT!!!