Photo via: kellyhoppeninteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Jennifer Brouwer Design: Contemporary blue and gray dining room with blue gray wall color and white coffered …
- Chestnut Hill Residence Seating Area – Rachel Reider Interior Designs
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Colorful family room is grounded by white walls and neutral rug
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- Cozy seating and lovely books make this a perfect cottage room.
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- Cosy contemporary country living room with tartan check chairs. Why not head on over to join our FREE interior design resource library at http://www.TheHomeDesignSchool.com/signup?