Photo via: sideshowcollectors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- Vadodara-based a+t associates, founded by Archis Patel and Tanvi Rajpurohit in 2011, is one of the most promising design studios to watch out for! Inspired by Tadao Ando, Hiren Patel, Gurjeet Singh Matharoo, Sandeep Khosla and profoundly influenced by Dipen Gada (with whom they both worked), the duo live by the Scott Adams diktat “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep”! With their nicely created Profile on TFOD The Future O…
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Location can really drive a homes style. A home in Minnesota can be beachy and gorgeous in aesthetic, but there is something so right about bohemian homes located in tropical places. Carley and Jonathan Summers have fully embraced their southern Florida lifestyle and have created a space with an eclectic mix of global finds and seaside pieces.Carley, photographer and interior stylist, and her husband Jonathan, CT technologist and musician, initially set out to find a home with historic v…