Photo via: ballarddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- – Overview – Details – Why We Love It – This 12-light chandelier with airy geometric circles has a large presence and striking gold finish. It would be stunning light fixture in a foyer, family or din
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- This chair features a Mid-Century Modern shape and navy velvet upholstery. The button-tufted back cushion adds tailored finesse. Handcrafted in the USA.
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- This home also draws on Contemporary and Midcentury modern themes with gorgeous walls of windows and an asymmetric deign. Plan No.325742 House Plans by WestHomePlanners.com
- The fireplace with mounted television is a great feature for this modern styled living room. Bel Air Estates in Ancaster, Ontario. By Landmart Homes. hamont livingroomideas
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- A laid-back family home in Southern California seamlessly blends coastal style with traditional sensibilities
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.