Photo via: likegoldontheceiling.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ikea hack More
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Great blog and ideas of where to buy discounted home goods. I love love love her style
- Rug painted on wood floor
- DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table
- A bold turquoise accent wall.
- White frame and exposed wood top furniture works great against the cool grey walls.
- Electric Fireplaces Direct, and it’s the Duraflame 20-inch insert that costs $139.00.
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- Cure for a Humdrum Living Room: Plenty of Pattern