Photo via: ramblingrenovators.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Buy Copper and Midnight Navy Art Print by Elisabeth Fredriksson. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Inhale Exhale Print, Minimalist Typography Art, Yoga Wall Art, Pilates Art, Relaxation Gifts, Breathe Print, Home Wall Art, Instant Download by GreenLifePrints on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/485798609/inhale-exhale-print-minimalist
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp
- Blue and White living room with François & Co mantel. Omgosh! My perfect living space, a little coastal w country French
- A modern family room loft || burnt orange pillows, blue wool rug, brass lamps, agate wall art, & wall decor from Homegoods
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- World Map Canvas, Collect Moments Not Things , World Map Print, Canvas Wall Art…
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- I posted this picture of the boys playing in our living room on Instagram a few days ago, and I had smattering of questions about our engineer print portraits. I aim to please, so here is a little tut